How Did Cupcake Get Her Nickname?

Chad is a big football fan and since he can no longer watch the Lions, he has adopted the Colts as his 2nd favorite NFL team. When the Colts were in the playoffs one of our neighbors (Bartley -Owen) had several people over to watch the playoff games on a regular basis. Not being a football fan myself, I typically would make something for “the boys” to snack on and send it over with Chad. After we found out the sex of the baby, I decided to make cupcakes and decorate them the color of the sex (pink=girl). Their daughter then came up with the nickname “Cupcake” for the baby. Here is a picture of their daughter (Bronwyn) with a outfit that they got us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a face Bronwyn put on for her cover story photo on your blog! Glad you guys like the onesie. :-)

As a fellow transplanted Lions fan, I am proud to have ushered Chad into the Colts Nation.

-David@215_washington_court